Book - The Iron Fairies Volume 2 - *REJECTS*
"Reject Stock" of 'New but Faulty' copies.
For a summary of **Condition, see below. Outstanding value at $20 each!
If you’re not familiar with the books they deserve attention!
About A5 in size, hard cover, printed on quality card stock of around 150gsm with a uniquely embossed thin metal plate over the whole of the front cover, just superb in design and exquisitely presented.
Volume 2 takes you deeper into the mine revealing a secret bond between the author and a work colleague (called Fat Gutz). There are detailed sketches of the mine site and also detailed descriptions of some of the miners as well as the fairies. In the final pages of the book, he reveals a secret map of a hideout that Fat Gutz has been hiding for many years. After seeing Fat Gutz's hideaway, he discovers a gold colored rock! The two of them decide to secretly team up to build a furnace and produce the first fairy made up of this gold colored rock. After you read Volume 2, you can then try to crack the second Blue Fairy Code left in the pages. (P.S. Hidden in the pages of Volume 2 is a secret formula that Fat Gutz used to make fairies in the hideaway).
**Condition of Reject Books:
1. The books are brand new and come wrapped in a cellophane bag.
2. They will/may however, split at the internal binding when opened due to having been stored for a long time in hot and dry conditions. Originally a top quality book with sewn binding and although it may 'split' when opened the actual binding and sewn pages WILL remain together.
3. In most cases the unique embossing on the metal front cover is not as distinctive as it should be and there may be a small amount of rust/dust on many.
4. They are however, tremendous value and present amazingly well.
5. Now selling as a 'Clearance' item at well below original cost, so be quick and pick up a Fantastic Bargain before they are gone forever!.
Calculated shipping weight 395grams.